Training and development department considered as one of the most important departments at QJet, This coming from a vision of deep understanding to training work in work field and our aviation field along with QJet company vision to be the world leading company at the region in aircraft fuelling field and supplying the related products by the year 2020.
Tasks and Terms of Reference:
- Identifying QJet training needs and preparing training plans.
- Designing the training programs which aims to enhance the trainees competences.
- Preparing the analytical data related to the trainees hours.
- Preparing the annual reports about training and development achievements.
- Review programs and training materials designs.
- Follow up and evaluation of training programs execution and commitment with the updates related to the company policy and airport rules.
- Follow up and evaluates annual training plan In the field of training effectiveness.
It is specialized in training employees and following up the progress of their work after the training according to the needs of each organization to develop a general vision of the company departments.