QJet commits to provide on-specification aviation fuels and services meeting international quality specifications, and eventually other aviation fuels, aviation lubricant products or services when these become available, which are reasonably priced, and are delivered safely, reliably and timely at all times to the local, regional and international airlines calling at Qatar Airport(s).
To achieve the above, management of QJet have committed itself to a quality management system for the aviation supply chain (QMAS).To ensure effective management system, we shall ensure that:
- QMAS would provide a framework for establishing and reviewing the QJet quality objectives;
- Our operations consistently seek to know, understand and always meet the requirement of our stakeholders through an effective feedback mechanism aiming for customer satisfaction;
- Our operations consistently comply with applicable laws and regulations and the requirements of the aviation industry to which we subscribe;
- All employees and contractors are responsible for the quality of the aviation supply chain products and services. Adherence to company procedures will ensure that quality objectives are met.
- Any problem that may arise will be resolved in a manner that will prevent recurrence;
- Employees and contractors adopt a philosophy of continual improvement so that the QMAS will be planned, monitored, measured and reviewed, and relevant to the company organizational goals.
- This quality policy is clearly communicated throughout the supply chain and understood by all employees and contractors.