Qatar Jet Fuel Company (QJET), a leading aviation fuel company at Doha International Airport, has held a training course on "Advanced Maintenance Techniques", presented by Mr. Eng. Mustafa Daoud, the certified trainer and specialist in this field IFC training center in Dubai.
The course included the staff of the Maintenance Department, which was held for a full day at Best Western Hotel, in the presence of Mr. Habib Hussain Al Sayed, the Acting Technical Manager. The course was aimed at educating and developing the employees in the maintenance of advanced technologies, which is a set of technical and organizational procedures to ensure the optimum performance of their machines and equipment. Designed for the period expected to be used effectively, at the lowest cost and without breakdowns.
The trainer focused on the following aspects:
- Proper maintenance elements and their components.
- Maintenance strategies and advantages and how to build them right.
- Methods of diagnosis of poor and weak maintenance.
- The impact of each strategy on cost and results.
- Advanced techniques in advanced maintenance.
- Advantages and disadvantages of preventive maintenance.
- The pyramid of strategic planning for maintenance.
- Prior planning and organization of proper maintenance.
- How to measure the performance of equipment and trucks effectively.
It is worth noting that QJet and its employees are preparing to start the technical operations at Hamad International Airport and the readiness of its machinery, equipment, modern electronic systems and technical staff trained at the highest level. These efforts are being made in a professional direction to streamline aviation fuel operations at Hamad International Airport in a smooth and distinctive manner and to avoid any obstacles that may impede the conduct of operations.